- 260g or 10 oz fillet of chicken
- 100g or 4 oz of onions
- 1 x broccoli loose
- 5ml or 1 tsp of dark soy sauce
- 135ml or 9 tbsp of water
- 60ml or 4 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 15ml or 1 tbsp of corn flour
- Slice the chicken breast into thin pieces, place in a bowl mixing in 10ml of corn flour and leave to marinade for 5 minutes.
- Pour 40ml vegetable oil into a Wok and allow it to heat
- Place the chicken in the Wok to cook for approximately 15 minutes. Making sure that the chicken is white. Place the cooked chicken in a bowl.
- Cut the onions into small cubes.
- Cut the broccoli into individual loose pieces
- Clean out the wok, then pour the remainder of the vegetable oil into the Wok.
- Allow the oil to heat up then place the onions in first, cooking for a few minutes, followed by the broccoli, then Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add a touch of Worcestershire sauce and a hint of sugar, cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Then place the cooked chicken in and mix the corn flour with water (mix 30ml of water with corn flour), to make the sauce slightly thicker.
- Serve and Enjoy. This dish may be served with boiled rice