- 300g egg noodles
- 600g Bean Shoots
- 50g onion cut into slices
- 300g bamboo and water chestnuts (sliced)
- 100g carrots sliced
- 150g King Prawns
- 30ml soy sauce
- 100ml water
- 2½ ml salt pinch of pepper
- 60ml vegetable oil
- To prepare the egg noodle, follow instructions on the package. However, you will usually need to boil the noodles for 5 minutes and drain the water.
- Heat the wok with 30 ml of vegetable oil and fry the noodles for approximately 10 minutes. Place on a serving plate.
- Heat the wok with vegetable oil and place the prawns then onions in to fry for a few minutes before adding the bean sprouts, bamboo and water chestnuts.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add in the water, salt, pepper and soy sauce. Continue to cook for a further 10 minutes and add the fried noodles
- Serve and Enjoy.